We are currently looking for a full time Test Engineer (m/f) for our headquarter in Vienna, Austria. You aspire to develop professional solutions and help us ensure the quality of our applications.
Area of responsibility:
- Take part in sprint planning and daily scrum meetings Setting up test environments
- Create test plans, test cases and test strategies to test all aspects of the products/ systems like function/ component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Execution of the automated tests within a CI environment Communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Support product owners and clients Maintenance and enhancement of quality standards
- Work with our testing team to implement test cases
- Experience with Java/ Kotlin/ Selenium
- Experience with planning, designing, and executing manual and automated tests
- Experience in writing automated tests for a web- and mobile-applications
- Ability to work in an English speaking working environment
- Analytical skills and a structured working mode Experience with automated test tools (like Cucumber, Appium, Maven,...)
- No fear of codes and the ability to work with Git, TeamCity, GitLab CI
- A passion for web and mobile apps and platform related knowledge
- Hands-on mentality
- A communicative personality
- Ability to work in a team and hand in hand with developers as well as product owners
- Natural curiosity
- Good communication skills
- Direct responsibility in your field of work and independent and structured way of working
- Operational readiness and reliability
- Resolution oriented
Interesting and diversified projects with international clients "State of the Art" technology in all areas Work within interdisciplinary agile teams Challenges in a rapidly expanding company Technical clearances based on your expertise Employment instantly, 40 hour work week very good public transport connection, only 3 min next to Hauptbahnhof Free coffee! Depending on qualifications and professional experience, we have a gross monthly salary starting from € 2,500.00 with readiness for overpay. Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application with your CV, work portfolio, and photo. Please state your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.