Company Information Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For our Department Managed Services - Solution Management located in Wien we are currently recruiting a Solution Manager.
- Overall responsibility for IT solution design related to technical and business terms throughout the proposal phase
- Analysis of tender documents, create potential and demand analysis
- Design and selection of new IT solutions, including make or buy decisions
- Management and support of the architect in the development of the economical, technical, organizational and legal solutions of complex outsourcing projects.
- Support Financial and legal aspects of the proposal and contract negotiations with customers
- Support long-term strategic customer development
- Responsible for proposal phase related quality assurance and approval processes
- Coordination of partner supplier for the technical foundations of offers
- Sound knowledge of IT Infrastructure and IT Outsourcing Business and related market leading HW and SW architectures
- Several years of experience in presales and technical positions preferably in the IT industry and IT Outsourcing Business
- Good knowledge of IT service segments and processes according to ITIL
- Business fluent in German and English; every further language skill is a highly welcome asset
- Motivated and seeking collaboration in international teams with country and CEE focus
- Strong conceptual thinking and design capabilities
- Strong enforcement and communication capabilities
- Strong customer focus mindset and high work ethic
- Flexible, pro-active, self-motivated and self-starter individual who is eager to learn and has a keen perception
- Entrepreneurial thinking and execution
- Take this chance and apply to this exciting and challenging position. Please note that we only consider complete applications (incl. cover letter, resume and all work certificates and diplomas) in the selection process. We are looking forward to your application. We are legally committed to inform that according to the collective labor agreement the minimum salary for this position is € 39.046,00 gross (full-time basis).
Please apply online!
At Atos we go further and, depending on your qualifications and experience, we guarantee an attractive package of market-based supplemental salary.