Diabetes is a pesky monster.
And that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us. Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. The everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what we work on at mySugr. True to the motto "Make diabetes suck less", we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. Learn more through our recent TV commercial.
What we’re looking for
- You enjoy developing beautiful, responsive, fast Web applications
- You have a passion for clean code and solid, future-proof architectures
- You are familiar with the latest hot Web application frameworks and test automation
- You love to work in interdisciplinary teams
- You are able to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Strong experience (min. 3-5 years) with Web application development
- Architectures Knowledge about Web Frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone, Angular, React, or Ember
- Experience working in an interdisciplinary team, together with designers, QA and product owners
- Strong communication skills / ability to analyse and clearly communicate results for all to understand
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly
Nice to haves
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, and data warehouses such as Redshift
- Experience with deploying and maintaining Web applications
- Experience with data visualization and -navigation
- Familiarity with hosting services like Amazon Web Services or Rackspace
What to expect
- Passionate people building meaningful, global products
- A candid environment where people love to learn
- A competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 40k plus variable bonus Additional social benefits (fitness, public transport,..)
Great. We’d like to hear from you!
Show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think might impress us.
Just click on “Apply Now” and send us your CV in English or German!