The urban future isn’t on its way: we’re delivering it today.
AIT is an independent, urban know-how partner that develops cutting-edge urban management and planning solutions. By embracing today’s complexities, we’re pioneering new ways to plan and realise the sustainable, smart and resilient habitats of tomorrow.
For further Information please follow https://www.ait.ac.at/themen/smart-and-resilient-cities/
Your work environment
- You are part of the AIT urban research hub, developing and applying innovative tools and methods for urban design computation.
- You run the AIT urban intelligence lab and develop new applications and usage scenarios for it.
- You are the driving force for applying results from research projects for the development of new computational urban design and planning tools in projects all around the world.
- You are passionate for innovative digital urban design approaches, data analysis and visualization.
- You create new urban planning methods for data analysis, co-design and optimization of urban fabric.
- You support and co-supervise PhD Students in their scientific projects.
- You develop research proposals for national and international funding agencies and lead funded projects.
- You coordinate scientific publications, the development of digital models and the management of urban data.
- You collect the demand for new computational tools and methods from current urban planning projects in the competence unit.
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner
- Degree in architecture or urbanism, PhD in architecture of computer science
- Very good knowledge in a design computing tool like Rhino3D/Grasshopper
- Experiences in spatial data processing and web-technologies
- Very good communication and presentation skills in English