Are you ready for a career change to somewhere where you can really make a difference, be constantly challenged and be in an environment that offers you the opportunity to...
- Work with an international and strong team where each and every member’s opinion matters
- Work within a social and team based culture where you can also enjoy lunchtime BBQ's and Wuzzler matches with the colleagues
- Have flexible working hours, home office and learning & development opportunities
- Manage a personal learning budget and also together with your team a team budget
- Discounted Gym membership, massages, snacks, fruits and beverages and much much more...
Then please check out what we do and who we are at www.jumio.com. If we have your attention now, then please check out whether this is the role for you...
What is your Daily Business?
- Writing, maintaining, innovating automated solutions for testing web applications
- Ensuring the quality of bug fixes and new features
- Building load tests
- Participate in improving and innovating of Continuous delivery solutions
- Attend story workshops to define new features with Developers and Product Managers
- Collaborate with the team using best practices to produce new features in the most effective way
- Work as part of an agile team working on continuous improvement and innovation
What Expertise, Knowledge and Skills do you need...
- Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for Web applications / REST services
- Minimum 3 years experience with Java, Groovy
- Scala and/or Bash experience is a plus
- Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Gatling, Docker, AWS, Selenium
- Experience with build tools, build pipelines ( maven / gradle / jenkins / jobdsl )
- Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
- Think further than the solution appears to require
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset •
- The will to learn new things and bring in new ideas
We offer an annual full time salary (38,5hr week) of minimum 45,000€ gross with a possible overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
If you 're interested, please apply online at www.jumio.com/careers/