Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and – most importantly – our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to “let the world play for real”.
Network Engineer (f/m)
- You enjoy working in an agile, large scale international environment?
- You consider yourself a great troubleshooter who at the same time likes to contribute to improvement?
- Moreover, effective communication and team-playing comes natural to you?
If you have answered all the questions with a loud “YES”, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application already today.
- Contribute to the design of networks and data centers
- Bring up and drive initiatives to simplify and standardize configurations and automate tasks
- Conduct monitoring and capacity planning activities.
- Support, debugging and troubleshooting in the event of incidents including root cause analysis.
- Make sure that our system runs smoothly by also participating in 24/7 on-call rotas (ca. 1x per month)
- Support in all other day to day business work (Projects, Stories, Tasks) 3rd level support including automation of day to day tasks
- Maintain and use Linux based monitoring and management systems
Your entrance ticket
- Completed degree in an IT study
- Fluent English (minimum B1) is a prerequisite, fluent German is an advantage
- Deep understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite
- Experiences with Routing, Switching, Network Monitoring, Load-Balancing and Firewalls
- You know how to deal with SIP, DDoS Mitigation, TLS, DNS, IPSec, SSL-VPN and WAN-Optimization
- Scripting in any language (php, bash, python, …)
- Willingness to travel (ca. 1x per quarter)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player who can work self-contained if necessary with a self-motivated, self-responsible, proactive and delivery focused working attitude
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 40.000 gross p.a. (full time engagement) and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience.
- Attractive benefits, e.g. lunch vouchers, relocation package, free sports
- Work as part of an agile, international expert team that is dynamic, fun and friendly
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of the city with the possibility to travel around the world