Are you ready for a career change to somewhere where you can really make a difference, be constantly challenged and be in an environment that offers you the opportunity to...
- Work with an international and strong team where each and every member’s opinion matters
- Work within a social and team based culture where you can also enjoy lunchtime BBQ's and Wuzzler matches with the colleagues
- Have flexible working hours, home office and learning & development opportunities
- Manage a personal learning budget and also together with your team a team budget
- Discounted Gym membership, massages, snacks, fruits and beverages and much much more...
Then please check out what we do and who we are at www.jumio.com. If we have your attention now, then please check out whether this is the role for you...
What is your Daily Business?
- Design, support and manage a medium to large client and server infrastructure on multiple OS (Linux, Windows).
- Manage the necessary IT Infrastructure behind this (Networking, Storage, Virtualisation) for multiple offices.
- Work with members of the operations team throughout various time zones and be prepared for some travel.
- Proactively, think out of the box and bring new ideas to the team.
- Be available for 2nd to 3rd level IT support.
What Expertise, Knowledge and Skills do you need?
- Expert know-how on: Linux (mainly CentOS)
- Expert know-how on: Networking (L2, L3), Cisco and HP
- Expert know-how on: Configuration management (Puppet, Ansible, Chef...)
- Good know-how on: Application Deployment, Support and Monitoring
- Good know-how on: Backup Systems (VDP, Veeam, File Backup, Offsite Backup solutions)
- Good know-how on: Monitoring
- Good know-how on: Logging Infrastructure (ELK)
- Good programming/scripting knowledge
- Basic know-how on: Other Operation Systems (Windows, OSX, FreeBSD)
- Basic know-how on: Databases (postgresql, mssql)
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work
- Enthusiasm for new trends and developments in online business and services
- High degree of ethics, professionalism and personal responsibility
- Hands-on mentality and international team mindset
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a medium to large IT environment.
We offer an annual full time salary (38,5hr week) of minimum 50,000 € gross with a possible overpayment depending on qualifications and experience, plus we offer a success sharing plan for all employees.
If you 're interested, please apply online at www.jumio.com/careers/