AOP Orphan specializes in the research of rare disorders. We develop, produce and market innovative solutions designed to combat these disorders, making us the European pioneer in the field of orphan diseases. We are dedicated to developing personalized treatments for patients suffering from rare conditions. AOP Orphan has been growing and expanding fast over the last years. To effectively support and facilitate our ambitious plans for the future AOP Orphan has moved its core IT applications to Microsoft’s Azure Cloud and wants to make fully use of modern digitalization processes and workflows.
To lead and facilitate this important change process we are looking for an Information Manager (f/m)
- As a change champion you will analyze our business and communication processes, initiate necessary organizational changes, take care of Training/Education and internal PR
- You are responsible for developing clear guidelines on how to work and communicate using digital technologies
- You are ideally a digital native and convinced of the changes necessary to adopt to digital technologies in day to day work
- You have already gained hands-on working and effective communication experience which helps you to understand business processes and to speak the language of the colleagues
- You will help to pull the rest of the organization into the right direction via cross-functional collaboration and iterative communication
- In this role you will report directly to the CFO.
- Degree in business administration or Information Technology (University, FH)
- At least 5 years professional experience digital and/or transformation projects
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment beneficial
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cloud Computing, ideally Microsoft Azure and MS Office 365
- Experience in portal and collaboration solutions
- Practical experience with BI and ERP-Systems, ideally with Microsoft Navision
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills in dealing with both internal and external partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and German.
- A very versatile job with a high degree of independence and responsibility in a successful international team.
- The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of € 4. 000,- based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
If you think you are the right candidate and are interested in this challenging job in a professional team, please send your application to:
AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
Wilhelminenstraße 91/II f, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 01 / 503 72 44-942, Fax: 01 / 503 72 44-61