Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred percent digital. We are pioneering a new model for a new digital world. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice. We are defining the digital landscape.
- You’re innovative, quick-thinking and eager to learn more?
- Your programming skills are top-notch and you have a knack for making the complex clear?
- Do you like to challenge the status quo?
- Does curiosity feed your soul?
- Are you addicted to the thrill of programming?
Then consider a career at Deloitte Digital. We are searching for a
Front End Developer (m/w) Deloitte Digital
- Work collaboratively with developers inside and outside of the team
- Help deliver features end to end. We don't throw our work "over the wall," everyone is expected to pull together to design new features and figure out bugs
- Deliver mobile-first, responsive sites using a combination of HTML5 and CSS
- Build webapps capable of doing anything a native mobile or desktop app can do. This is the heart and soul of the modern web developer role. The possibilities in the browser should excite you to build the best experience possible for users
- Ensure your site works for users with accessibility needs, and use progressive enhancement to improve the experience for those on slow connections and weaker devices
- Write code to a high standard, incorporating effective unit tests and meeting our code quality levels
- Help the client and end users to understand trade-offs when making product decisions, and explain why you would do things a certain way
- Successfully completed your (school or university) degree in computer science, business information systems or a related field
- Drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself into a world class digital developer •Passion for digital and technology
In hard facts
- Good knowledge: CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS)
- Good knowledge: Bootstrap, jQuery
- Basic knowledge: Angular, React or Vue
- Basic knowledge: PHP
- Bonus points for (and also to give you insights on what else we are doing): Symfony/Sontana, Java/Spring, Android, C#/ .NET, Kotlin, Git, JetBrains IDEs
Details zum Stellenangebot entnehmen Sie bitte dem Inserat. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre online Bewerbung unter www.jobs.deloitte.at.