Experience Designer Jumio is the future for real-time identity verification solutions for web and mobile. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the identity verification space. We help businesses all over the world turn strangers into customers with the highest accuracy and best conversion in the industry. Jumio has clients across a range of industries including Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others. We have been the recipient of numerous awards for innovation from leading industry associations.
Are you ready for a career where you can really make a difference, be constantly challenged, and work in an environment that offers you the opportunity to:
- Work with a strong international team where each and every member’s opinion matters.
- Be part of a social and team-oriented culture where you can also enjoy lunchtime BBQs on the rooftop terrace and foosball matches with your colleagues.
- Have flexible working hours (including home office), personal and professional learning and development opportunities, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Discounted gym membership, massages, snacks, fruits and beverages, and much more.
Jumio is looking for an Experience Designer
- As an Experience Designer in the web development team you will have the opportunity to create easy-to-use and beautifully-designed web applications that will appear in millions of browsers around the world.
- You will be figuring out how Jumio should look and feel inside our partners’ applications — making sure the web-based ID and identity verification process is as quick and painless as possible.
We are looking for
- a team member who is passionate about crafting elegant solutions based on the insights of real people.
- Our ideal candidate will inspire the team by prototyping what is possible before it gets built.
- Your portfolio should showcase your talents in experience and interface design.
What you do at Jumio
- Partner closely with product, engineering, and quality to define problems and shape seamless solutions that optimize our customers’ conversion.
- Develop and drive user experience strategy and initiatives.
- Design interactions, map user flows, and oversee the execution of your vision.
- Sketch lo-fi and build hi-fi prototypes to help validate the experiences through user testing.
- Focus on user needs. We take the feedback of our business customers to heart and craft solutions with the needs of the end user in mind.
- Work with a team who cares about creating the best experience possible for a global audience, no matter what device they use.
- Give and get feedback from cross-disciplinary partners, remaining open to change.
What we expect from you
- Minimum 5 years of work experience prototyping interfaces and designing experiences.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your product design skills.
- Proactive team player who likes collaborating and appreciates constructive feedback.
- Strong understanding of what makes UX intuitive and accessible.
- Sense of simplicity, beauty, and clarity. People-focused design mentality.
- Data-driven, using quantitative and qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions.
- Solid understanding of Lean UX methodologies and Agile development processes.
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment.
- Think further than the solution appears to require.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English.
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset.
- The will to learn new things and bring in new ideas.
- Happy to work in Vienna.
- Bonus points if you have Experience in conducting user research, usability testing, and AB testing.
- Interest in or some experience with enterprise UX.
- Design experience for native mobile apps.
The fine print
We offer an annual full time salary (38,5hr week) of minimum 53,000€ gross with a possible overpayment depending on qualifications and experience, plus we offer a success sharing plan for all employees. If you 're interested, please apply online at www.jumio.com/careers/