We are searching for an universal mastermind who wants to use synergy effects from all (technical) worlds knowledge!
We are searching for a
DevOps Engineer (m/w)
Deloitte Digital Universal mastermind wanted!
Your Challenges: As part of our team you’ll be responsible for developing cutting-edge digital solutions. You'll have the chance to work with some of the best developers, UX designers and strategists in the business, using digital to shape the future of how we live, work and play.
In your challenging facts
- Participate on design and architecture of software solutions
- Maintain and improve our delivery pipeline through development and operations
- Reduce divergence loss with agile thinking and automation
- Take care of incidents and resolve them in a suitable way (any between creative and rock-solid)
- Reasonable decision making with respect to given circumstances. Our projects are challenging and very diversified, so it never gets boring
- Work smart, efficient and keep you and our projects calm (nerves of steel with creative touch)
- Master in creativity and hacking
- Advanced knowledge of... … Software Engineering and Development … Linux
- Good Knowledge of... … Java, .Net and PHP platforms … Nginx, Jetty … Docker … Git … Python and bash scripting
- Bonus points for: windows server adminstration, Azure/ AWS/ Heroku, PowerShell, Spring, Symfony, Angular, Puppet, Ansible
- Apart of the hard facts, you have or are
- balanced knowledge from development, operations and QA areas
- a solid technical background, with experience in implementation work
- foundational grasp of agile and lean delivery concepts and methodologies, and evidence of successfully applying this knowledge when working in technical teams
- familiar with what might be referred to as the "DevOps toolkit": continuous integration platforms, infrastructure-as-code
- understanding that it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives (If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better!)
Details about the job offer can be found in the Job advertisement.
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.jobs.deloitte.at.