Jumio develops advanced identity verification solutions for web and mobile with the aim to prevent fraud on a global scale. The products Netverify and Fastfill and BAM checkout allow the verification of IDs and credit cards in real time. The world’s leading technology companies such as United Airlines, Mr Green, Airbnb and PokerStars are among our customers. You get the chance to work in an environment of an international startup with a small team where each and every member’s opinion matters. We, as a team, strive to improve on daily basis. We need your experience, enthusiasm and positive attitude to help us build the workplace and company of our dreams. Modern hardware and OS of your choice are further highlights our team members can enjoy. Our office is in easy access to public transport and you will join an awesome team and have the opportunity to play table soccer, do lunch bbq Ìs on our sunny terrace and join various sporting activities.
Your Daily Business
- As part of our business intelligence team you are responsible for development and maintenance of our jumio internal data warehouse, as well as for development and maintenance of our reporting platform.
- Therefore you need to translate the business needs for information to requirements within the data warehouse.
- You will help various Jumio departments to answer their questions by providing the necessary data in a convenient way and help them building reports and doing data analysis.
- You need to integrate data from various data sources into the data warehouse and steadily extend it with new features implemented by our development team.
Your Expertise - Essential Skills
As the topic of dealing with several departments, different technologies, and various data sources requires more technical expertise than other fields at Jumio, knowledge and experience in these areas is required:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Intelligence
- Good knowledge of relational database systems (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Good knowledge of T-SQL
- Good knowledge of ETL and Data Modeling processes (Microsoft SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Deep understanding of multidimensional data design
- Experience with BI Reporting and Data Analysis tools (Microsoft Excel, Power BI or similar)
- Preferably Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence certified
Apart from the technical skills required, we are looking for the following:
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
- Think about the big picture, not in isolated tasks
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English; German skills are an advantage
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset
- Enthusiasm for new trends and developments in online business and services
What we offer you...
- We offer an annual full time salary (38,5hr week) of minimum 50.000, - € gross with a possible overpayment depending on qualifications and experience
- An AGILE and flat structure environment working in self managing, cross-functional teams
- A friendly, sunny office with easy access via public transport
- An awesome team to work and enjoy lunchtime bbqs with
- Flexible working hours, home office, learning and development opportunities
- Discounted Gym membership
- Snacks, fruits, beverages