You are responsible for supporting our clients with questions they have regarding our software. Communication and direct, professional customer service are your passion. Constant quality and satisfied customers are your top priority.
Here's your chance to redefine customer support!
- first point of contact for all international customers
- initial verification, tracking and analysis of customer inquiries via e-mail, phone and chat
- face customer issues from the beginning until the end
- dive into the customer’s problem to understand it and there-fore find the best possible solution
- documentation the best possible solutions for each customer’s problem
- Completed technical education or equivalent (e.g. HTL)
- First Professional experience in application support
- Knowledge of an object-oriented programing language
- Experience with TOSCA is a great asset
- Excellent technical understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent German (german speaking team) and English
- Communicative, presentation skills, consultative attitude
- Willing to work in flexible shift hours
- Unlimited work permit for Austria (RWR Card)
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportuni-ties
- Working at the cutting edge of Software Development
- Great events for employees
- Attractive salary and variable compensation
- Annual pass for public transport
- Wide range of health care activities
- Exchange program with our remote support teams (US, India)
- Meet & Greet with our international customers (e.g. Starbucks, BMW, ...)
- Modern office with chill zone (Virtual Reality, PlayStation, Wii U, table football, …)
- For this position we offer a yearly gross salary between € 28.900 and € 40.000 according to your professional experience plus an attractive vari-able payment.
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cut-ting edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tri-centis Tosca, is revolutionizing test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience. With our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, we have achieved a global growth with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, India, the US, Australia and Singapore. Due to our continuous growth we are constantly looking for passionate talents and “outside the box”-thinker who want to become part of a global, dynamic, exciting and diverse workplace where you can develop yourself, grow and create your own future.