To strengthen our Digital Commercial Team in Vienna we´re looking for an Ad Tech Specialist.
- As Ad Tech Specialist, you´ll be responsible for the definition, development, implementation, deployment and maintenance of advertising solutions across the digital publishing properties of Red Bull Media House.
- You´ll define workflows between technical, sales and marketing teams.
- Additionally, you´ll support internal stakeholders regarding questions concerning digital advertising and work in close partnership with in-house and external technical resources.
Areas that play to your strengths:
- PLANNING: In this role, you´ll manage the complete product lifecycle to maximize the effectiveness of ad products. You have to perform insight analysis of digital advertising products and work with the technical teams to determine feasibility for digital platforms.
- SERVICE MANAGEMENT DIGITAL ADVERTISING: To produce specification documents based on ad partner requirements to implement advertising across all devices in close partnership with our ad sales team & internal/external technical resources is part of your responsibilities. You´ll produce requirements documents and perform vendor selection for ad serving, inventory management and supply-side platform technologies. Furthermore, you´ll manage the implementation of ad technology (sales, trafficking, serving, reporting) and be the interface to the sales team. You´ll also develop user stories as needed for any custom integration or development.
- BUSINESS OPERATIONS: You´ll support the business on the integration of ad placements as well as the global ad ops team in debugging HTML5 creatives. Furthermore, you´ll check the quality of 3rd party tags and verify report data. Additionally, you´ll drive functionality across all tools and platforms, ensure the capability can be delivered on time and considerate of internal and external dependencies.
Please apply online on our job board: http://jobs.redbull.com/at/en/vienna-ad-tech-specialist-026
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1728 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.