Der FHTW Alumni Club möchte im Rahmen der Start-Up Initiatitve der Fachhochschule auch auf ein weiteres Entrepreneur-Highlight im Sommer 2018 aufmerksam machen. Wir laden alle AbsolventInnen der Fachhochschule herzlich dazu sich zu bewerben und die tolle Chance zu nutzen, die Summer School on Entrepreneurship in Alpbach, Tirol, mitzuerleben:
I.E.C.T. - Summer School on Entrepreneurship
In partnership with European Forum Alpbach and the University of Cambridge
16th-22nd August 2018
You are a researcher or an early-stage start-up and you want to turn your idea into reality?
THEN APPLY NOW
for the I.E.C.T. - Summer School on Entrepreneurship 2018!
Application deadline: 27th of May 2018
What is in for you?
- 6 intensive days surrounded by the Alps where you
- learn how to commercialize your research/idea successfully
- meet renowned entrepreneurs and experts from Cambridge/UK, Germany and Austria
- receive tools and enlarge your network to develop your idea and bring it to the next level
- work within a like-minded community and profit from the knowhow of all contributors
- present your idea in front of international business angels, investors and experts
- collect invaluable feedback
Who is it for?
- Master and PhD students
- post-docs and researchers
- early-stage start-ups from the fields of
- advanced engineering
- life science
- AI and IT
For more detailed information, visit our website:
Good to know:
All participants of the I.E.C.T. - Summer School will have access to the technology Symposium of the European Forum Alpbach on the 23rd of August 2018.
This year we are able to offer company fellowships for our participants. Check out all information and requirements here:
Develop your business idea, expand your network, enlarge your know-how!
APPLY NOW until the 27th of May 2018!